The Hope College Alumni Association is made up of over 30,000 alumni who live in every state and over 80 countries. The Association is governed by the members of the Alumni Board of Directors, who are selected to represent a broad cross-section of alumni.
Everyone who graduates from Hope or who completed 45 credit hours is a member of the Association. There are no dues, no special requirements. We encourage you to be an active member by letting us know where you are and what you are up to, coming back to campus for reunions and other special events, and by attending and hosting alumni events in your community.
The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations oversees the Alumni Association and the Alumni Board of Directors and is responsible for carrying out all alumni related events.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Alumni Association, you will:
- Receive regular correspondence from Hope College. News from Hope College is our regular magazine that you will receive five times a year.
- Benefit from career resources, including access to the Career Resource Network, JobStop Postings, Official LinkedIn Group, OptimalResume builder, etc.
- Hear from the President via Presidential Updates.
- Be invited to special events happening in your area.
- Have opportunities for travel and continued education with other alumni.
- Be able to find any of your classmates any time by calling 616-395-7250 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kept up to date on Hope arts and athletics.
- Have an opportunity to influence the next generation of Hope students by making a student referral or gift to the college.
More about the Association
Mission and Purpose